Yoga and Wine at Laurita!
- Yoga and Wine
April 26, 2017
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Yoga and Wine at Laurita Winery!!
- This will be a Vinyasa style class aimed at foundation poses to guide you through an organic flow!
- Sun salutations, fundamental postures, modifications of postures and breathing exercises will be focused on. Class will incorporate meditation and essential oils.
- This class is open to all levels of practitioners, whether you are new to the postures or just looking to get back to the basics.
- In this class, you will work on building strength, flexibility and concentration while energizing the body and quieting the mind!
- Tara Boyle is a 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance. She received her training through Bodhi Yoga Academy. She is certified in teaching Vinyasa Yoga which incorporates flowing movements and sequences while bringing awareness to the breath. Tara works full-time in the mental health field and believes that yoga can be an amazing positive influence on a person: mind, body and soul. We often get so wrapped up in our busy lives that we sometimes lose touch with how these three things connect. Yoga is a grounding experience that helps to strengthen those connections. Tara is passionate about sharing that experience with as many people as possible and making a positive impact wherever she can.
TICKETS: $20 ONLINE $25 AT THE DOOR *includes one glass of wine
And why not stay at The Inn? Call 609.752.0303!